bmr_Banner (1) rajugari (1) bmr_Banner (1)

Friday 11 April 2014

Mahesh Babu And I Are Coming Together For Mani's Film: Nagarjuna

Actor Akkineni Nagarjuna has confirmed that he has signed a Telugu film to be directed by Mani Ratnam. He also revealed that he will seen with Superstar Mahesh Babu for the first time in this movie. The son of late legendary actor Nageswara Rao gushes that he is getting ready for one of the biggest challenges in his career. When quizzed about Mani Ratnam's film, Nagarjuna said, "Yes, I am doing a film with Mani Ratnam with Mahesh Babu and I in the lead. And it's in Telugu. Mani gave me a 40-minute narration, and I was clean-bowled by what I heard." When asked about how Ratnam was persuaded to do a film away from native tongue Tamil, he added, "Actually, Mani has done another Telugu film 'Geetanjali' with me. I guess I bring out the Andhra side of Mani."

0 comments:

Post a Comment