bmr_Banner (1) rajugari (1) bmr_Banner (1)

Friday 15 November 2013

Anushka on her marriage..!


During recent press meet about ‘Varna’, the lead of the movie Anushka when being asked about her on going rumours and also about her marriage here is how she replied.
First, when being asked about her marriage, Anushka replied jokingly saying, ” There was a rumours that I got married privately without telling the media. Why would I do so? If I got married I will surely tell it to the world. Coming to the marriage, yeah I want to settle down but haven’t found anyone yet but it will be a love marriage”.
Second, when being asked about her link-up with her co-star Arya, she said ” It is fun shooting with him. He is a great co-star and I feel very comfortable with him but there is no such thing between us, we are good friends”.

This is how she replied clearing the air.

0 comments:

Post a Comment